Posts that have edge-case related tests
- This post has many categories.
- Nested and mixed lists are an interesting beast. It’s a corner case to make sure that Lists within lists do not break the ordered list numbering order Your list styles go deep enough. Ordered – Unordered – Ordered ordered item ordered item unordered unordered ordered item ordered item ordered item ordered item Ordered – Unordered – Unordered ordered item ordered item unordered unordered unordered item unordered item ordered item ordered item Unordered – Ordered – Unordered unordered item unordered item ordered ordered unordered item unordered item unordered item unordered item Unordered – Unordered – Ordered unordered item unordered item unordered unordered ordered item ordered item unordered item unordered item
- 113 views
- 179 views
- 244 views
- 67 views
- 152 viewsJanuary 10, 2013Welcome to image alignment! The best way to demonstrate the ebb and flow of the various image positioning options is to nestle them snuggly among an ocean of words. Grab a paddle and let’s get started.
- 38 views
- 28 views
- 43 viewsThere is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
- 43 viewsThis post tests comments in the following ways. Threaded comments up to 10 levels deep Paginated comments (set Settings > Discussion > Break comments into pages to 5 top level comments per page) Comment markup / formatting Comment images Comment videos Author comments Gravatars and default fallbacks